Moving away from chocolate

So I've talked a bit about iced tea and a bit about chocolate drinks. The latter were really more of what I drank when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I find that they hardly appeal to me at all.

I never really went for milk. Whether it be powdered milk, or the milk coming out of a carton or a bottle, or even a cow (tried that once I think), the taste never really appealed to me. Or scratch that. Actually, the taste wasn't so bad, but I would get this queasy feeling in my stomach after drinking milk. As if my stomach was telling me that I might have enjoyed the taste of that drink, but my stomach would have no more of it and was ready to rebel.

Was I lactose intolerant? I don't think so. I mean, I could drink the stuff. And sometimes, I'd feel alright. But other times, the drink just wouldn't sit well with me and this happened often enough so that I decided to try to avoid this drink altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment